Hello, 30! It’s crazy to even type that out into this post! I can’t believe I am officially in my 30s. The hubby crossed the 30s threshold just last week, and I am following right behind him! I knew when I first saw this tee, that it was an absolute must! I love that it can be customized to your preferences and is a quick turnaround time! It came in less than a week. Winner!
To go with this adorable tee, I ordered the most adorable balloon and tassel set from an Etsy shop. I picked this blush color balloon with their blush and gold tassel set. I think it came out super cute! I have endless ideas how to use these balloons and will be ordering from this shop again in the future! A great pair of open toe booties and my favorite blush bag completed this look. Super girly and fun!
To celebrate this milestone, I thought I would share 30 things you may not know about me. Enjoy!
30 Things You May Not Know About Me
1. My husband I met in high school and “remet” after college.
2. I spent the first 16 years of my life in a small town south of Chicago.
3. I started college at the University of Arizona and will forever be a Wildcat.
4. Growing up, I had braces from 4th grade through my junior year of high school. Cruel, I know.
5. I only lost one baby tooth on my own. You think I like the dentist much?
6. I once owned a sports car with a V8 engine.
7. I now don’t feel safe in anything other than a large SUV.
8. I love fruits and vegetables but despise zucchini and oranges.
9. I am rather OCD and everything must be visually appealing at all times.
10. I always get carded and I love it.
11. I have played every sport growing up other than soccer.
12. I have a Masters in Education, and I am a former teacher.
13. After taking a break from teaching 4th grade, I currently sub.
14. I have experienced temperatures in the negative 50s (hubby and I lived in North Dakota for a bit)
15. My high school cheer squad won first place at State. I was a flyer. Oh, how I miss those days.
16. I like to be outdoors at all times. I hate being cooped up indoors.
17. I was told I had an AVM in my brain and then was told they were wrong. Here’s to hoping.
18. I never listened to country music until I was 24. Embarrassing…
19. My favorite color is blush.
20. I always have fresh flowers in the house. Hydrangea are my favorite.
21. I was a journalism major before switching to education.
22. I dislocated my patella (kneecap) while dancing in my bathroom before a date with my husband.
23. I absolutely hate cleaning showers.
24. We have two kitties named Zona (after Arizona when we lived in ND) and Kota (for ND of course)
25. The most listened to band in my life has been The Fray.
26. My favorite book is Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers.
27. My go-to drink is champagne or anything with champagne (bring on the mimosas)
28. My Starbucks order is either a Pike Place Nonfat Milk 2 Stevia or Iced Coffee the same way.
29. My greatest ambition in life is to be a wife and mother.
30. I may be 30, but people think I’m all kinds of ages. I dig it.
Here’s to 30! 💁🏼
Shop the Post