One of my favorite workout looks will forever be in all black ensemble! I just adore this look from Under Armour. First of all, this sports bra is too cute with the open back and combination of black and white. Such a classic bra! It pairs perfectly with this pair of high waist, cutout leg leggings. Such an effortless look to throw on when you need to get to the gym quickly!
Now, onto the shoes…. I live in this pair of black and white shoes. They are my absolute favorite, and I buy at least 2 pairs of them each year. I pretty much live in them and wear them out quickly!
Shop the Post
Thank you to Under Armour for sponsoring this post!
I would definitely consider myself a “fitness junkie.” I love all of these items and would love to be gifted any of them. Whether you need them in class, to wear TO class or are helpful post-class, I’ve got you covered! I’ve linked up a ton of great options you see above, as well as some other gift ideas below. Happy Shopping!
- Gliders – One of my favorite workout tools! I love any kind of workout that uses your body weight to tone and sculpt. These are great!
- Wireless Earphones – Cause who has time for cords? Such a pain!
- No Slip Socks – The perfect gift for the ladies that love barre and pilates!
- Neutral Gym Shoes – They are a must in any girl’s fitness wardrobe!
- Classic Sports Bra – Been gravitating towards the classic sports bras lately! Love this one!
- Bosu Trainer – Once I got my hands on one of these, I was smitten! The perfect tool to tone those buns and legs!
- Spiritual Gangster Pullover – The trendy fitness brand that you’re missing out on! Love their soft and cozy pieces!
- Hair Ties – Perfect for the ladies that want to keep their hair looking good post workout! No creases!
- Color Block Leggings – The cutest leggings to hit class in! I love these colors!
- Black Gym Shoes – My go to pair! They go with everything!
- FitBit Watch – The perfect way to stay tuned in on workouts and steps!
- No Show Socks – I love socks that are conspicuous and neutral! These are perfect!
- Barre Tank – Somebody get me this for Christmas! Need!
- Yoga Mat – How cool is this to take to the yoga studio?!
- Gym Bag – I love this cute and neutral bag! Perfect for running from work to the gym and then home!
- Slip Ons – Definitely need these to throw on when I run to the barre studio or spin class!
Other Fitness Junkie Gifts