If you follow along with me on Instagram stories, you know that I love to cook and try out new recipes for B and I! That’s why to kick off my holiday gift guides, I had to start with gifts for the chef! Here are some serious swoon-worthy tools and gadgets for the cookie enthusiast!
- Wusthof 8 Piece Knife Set – We received this knife set as a Christmas gift a few years back, and I’ve never had a better set of knives. They cut like a dream – which is super important when you are a person that cooks a lot. No one has time to use dull knives!
- Dutch Oven Cook Book – This is an item that I want to learn a lot more about. I think dutch ovens are super cool. I think any cooking enthusiast would love to experiment with one and try out these recipes!
- Anova Sous Vide Cooker – Legit bring the world class chef skills to your home with this nifty gadget! You can set the time and temperature and cook your food in a sealed bag right within your pot. How cool is this?!
- Dutch Oven – Speaking of learning to use a dutch oven, this one is a classic. You can’t beat a Le Creuset.
- Over the Sink Colander – The only kind of strainer anyone should buy! So easy to use. I need to upgrade our boring plastic one for this one ASAP!
- Kitchen Aid Mixer – Cause you’re not a true baker unless you have one of these. I’m not huge on baking like I am cooking, so I don’t have one. But hey, even if you don’t bake, how cute is this on your counter?! #extra
- Multi Cooker – The key to steaming successfully! This 4 piece set is a must if you like to cook pastas, potatoes and veggies. We have one and I love ours!
- Poultry Shears – I mean, self explanatory right?! I hate cutting chicken with a knife. I need these shears!
These are a few of my top picks for the chef in your life! I’ve also linked some other awesome gadgets and appliances below. Happy shopping (and cooking)!
Shop the Post
Other Gift Ideas