Jump for Jetsetters! When Albion Fit first reached out about this fun campaign, I fell in love with the concept. Who doesn’t want to spread joy to others and jump for the joyful things in life?! We all have them – even on our gloomiest and most difficult of days.
For instance, things have not been that fabulous in our household as of late. Losing our third pregnancy was shattering – something that could drive a person into a downward spiral. While negative thoughts tried to persist and many pity parties were had – we held onto the blessings around us and the little things in life that bring us joy. If you really tune in – you’ll see so many!
Today, I want to encourage you to write down all the little things that bring you joy today – whether they are little or big! At the end of the day, take a look at your list and reflect on all the blessings that surround you and the joyful moments that fill your days. I promise you that you’ll rest your head tonight a little more grateful and a lot happier. 😉
Here is My List of Joys from Yesterday
– Waking up beside B and the kitties and feeling so warm and snuggly
– The smell of my morning coffee when I went to take a sip (mmmm…)
– Looking out in the backyard and seeing a light breeze shake the palm trees
– Feeling sore from my workout last night (the first HIIT class I’ve been to since being pregnant and losing the pregnancy – such an accomplishment for me)
– Hearing one of my favorite songs (that I needed just at the right time) in the car
– Having a coffee date with my girl Jess and talking about life and blogging
– Receiving a sweet surprise and note in the mail from a sweet brand
– A mid-afternoon call with B on his lunch break just to check in with me
– Getting cat puke out of the chair cushion (hey, take the joys wherever you can…this was a win)
– Getting an email from a brand I’ve admired for a long time to collaborate with them
– A phone call with my best friend to set up a nail day for tomorrow
– Making plans with B for a little weekend getaway coming up soon – something we really need to unwind and recharge
– Making our favorite dinner and watching The Office with B (sweet potato gnocchi, Italian chicken sausage and cut up asparagus from Trader Joe’s – the best)
– A warm bubble bath with candles and wine
– Watching Bachelor in Paradise with B and laughing at the ridiculousness of it
– Going to sleep with a roof over my head surrounded by my sweet family
Thank you to Albion Fit for sponsoring this post and to Vici Dolls and Kendra Scott for contributing to this post!
Shop the Post
Jumpsuit (use code WINKJUMP)