One of the most time consuming tasks during the holidays is finding gifts for B, my dad, father-in-law and brothers. I guess it’s because I speak “girl” pretty loud and clear! However, I’ve searched high and low to find some of the perfect gifts that I know all the dudes in your life will love and appreciate! Happy Shopping!
- FitBit Smart Watch – The perfect gift for the man that loves all things tech and fitness! Plus, I think this watch looks just too good on a man!
- Sonos Sound Bar – We have this and personally love it! If you are a person (or your man is) that loves all things surround sound, this is a must for your Smart TV!
- Waterproof Boots – While we don’t need these much in AZ, I know the rest of the country would be on these bad boys! So perf!
- Bose Wireless Earphones – The perfect gift for the man that loves to hit the gym or the street!
- Jack Black Gift Set – My mom and I once bought this for every man in our lives and they were all a fan! It’s a must gift!
- Devotional – A 365 day devotional for the man that needs a little 1 on 1 with God! (we all need it!)
- Quilted Jacket – B needs this for our upcoming “winter mystery trip” he has planned for us! This is one good looking jacket!
- Pajama Pants – Because every guy needs a pair of comfy pants! Such a good price!
- Toiletry Bag – One of those things most men won’t buy for themselves (or won’t for over a decade…speaking from experience possibly) but they really need!
- Aviators – Cause every guy looks good in them!
- Drone – The ultimate man’s toy! B was so excited to get one of these for Christmas last year!
- Gym Shoes – Cause I love a good pair of men’s gym shoes. These are a must for B!
Other Gifts for Him